11/21/2013eRadar HD for AndroidThe new version (1.7.0) of the eRadar HD for Android released. New version adds: Nexus 5 and Android 4.4 compatibility (Nexus 5), option for screen always on, custom location. More...
11/8/2013Buoy FinderThe Buoy Finder application provides users with access to live data transmitted from over 700 buoys scattered throughout North America, Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Europe, and the Caribbean.
9/17/2013Satellite weatherSatellite Weather Cloud Map is a great application for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch that displays animated images of clouds around your current location, allowing you to quickly see what weather is coming your way. Satellite images provide an excellent view on the clouds in the sky and an indication of the weather over the North American continent, Europe, Japan, Australia and Indonesia.
9/11/2013eWeather HD for iPhone and iPadElecont LLC today announces update to its leading weather forecast app eWeather HD for iPhone and iPad. eWeather HD puts everything you need to know to prepare for fall and winter season - in the palm of your hand: hourly prediction for the day ahead and 10-day forecasts to help you plan for future events. In addition to the already huge amount of readings and modes new eWeather HD offers animated satellite weather images for Europe, Japan, Russia and Australia for the protection of life and property.
8/30/2013eWeather HD for iPhone and iPadFor a limited time only, you can get special pricing on a potentially life-saving app for your iPhone and iPad. eWeather HD app is on sale Saturday for $0.99 (SAVE $2!). eWeather HD is more than a mere weather app: it provides users with a tremendous amount of weather-related information and includes over 130 000 locations worldwide. eWeather HD sends severe weather alerts for your location displays temperature on your home screen provides high-resolution satellite and radar images and much more...
8/9/2013eWeather HD for AndroideWeather HD 5.0.4 for Android released: Lock screen widgetsm fast US radar and cloud satellite layer for Europe, Japan and Australia.More...
7/30/2013eWeather HD for Androidnew version of the eWeather HD for Android: 5.0.2 (beta): Widgets for lockscreen and cloud satellite layerMore...
Weather Alert Map USA for iPhone and iPad is the only app you need for the severe weather information. Get critical severe weather alerts for your location as soon as they are issued. The app provides timely, up-to-the-minute weather information and data using colorful vector-based maps. Stay ahead of severe weather wherever you are with the Weather Alert Map application !
Over the last few months, the weather is one of the hottest topics due to Hurricane Sandy, but lets face it, the weather is always a major focal point with everyday life. There isn’t a day that goes by where someone doesn’t ask me if it’s going to rain or snow. With Alert Map, you will always have that information in your pocket because it shows the latest alerts, weather, radar and even earthquakes.
With Alert Map you will see all watches, warnings, and advisories issued by the National Weather Service. They cover just about anything you can think of including, air quality, avalanches, blizzards, floods, earthquakes, high winds, hurricanes, thunderstorms and so much more.
You will see these warnings color coded in the affected areas on the map. If you tap on it, you will get a summarized version of the advisory or warning, and you can tap it for more detailed information.
Here are some example images from the weekend and as recent as few hours ago dealing with Hurricane Sandy.
Weather Alert Map offers extensive high-definition radar, 10-day forecast and earthquake data via In-App Purchases.
* Complete, vector-based;
* Advisories, watches, and warnings for: Severe Storms, Tornadoes, Wildfires, Earthquakes, Winter Weather, Extreme Temperatures, Tropical Storms, Hurricanes, Typhoons, Volcanoes, Tsunami, Wind, 911 Outages, Fog, Flooding, Civil Emergencies, Nuclear Power Plant Warnings, Law Enforcement Warnings, Local Emergencies, Child Abduction Emergencies, Avalanches, and more.
Displays animated weather radar around your current location, allowing you to quickly see what weather is coming your way.
• High resolution radar. Stunning and sharp images.
• Full, animated radar from the NWS for the entire U.S.
• Canadian cities (near U.S./Canada Border only)
• play, pause animations at any zoom level
• adjustable radar image quality for Wi-Fi and cellular connections
• Snow/Ice/Rain Radar
• NEXRAD, N0R, base reflectivity, filtered data
• delayed 4-8 minutes due to nature of data transmission
Allows you to easily pan and zoom so you can get unmatched detail of weather in your neighborhood or half a world away.
• Provides current weather conditions and a weather forecast up to 10 days ahead for cities all over the world.
• Zoom in and find all the local weather stations surrounding your chosen location. Travel the world and find live weather conditions displayed for exotic locations. Switch between your favorite locations. These things help to make travel easy!
• Interactive world weather map
• Current weather conditions and temperatures on top of the interactive maps
• Long-term 10-day weather forecast
• more than 130 000 world cities
• Scroll over top of maps to find weather around the world
• weather data by WSI Corp. and Foreca.com
Provides near realtime updates of the latest earthquakes across U.S., Worldwide.
• Generates a real-time map of earthquakes that have occurred over the past day in the world. The map includes the the strength of any earthquake with a magnitude over 1.0.
• Uses data from multiple agencies worldwide, including the U.S. Geological Survey, and the European Mediterranean Seismological Centre.
• Magnitude, time and date, location, and depth
• Filtering by magnitude
• compatible with iPhone 3G/iPod second gen or higher or any iPad
• requires iOS 5.0 and higher